Sunday, July 24, 2005

Bloglines - Chicago police to inspect boats

Bloglines user Lawboat (lawboat@comcast.net) has sent this item to you, with the following personal message:

I predict that stops in the future will not be just for safety and drinking but will be for bombs. I fear that terrorist will use a boat to carry out a terrorist attack in the near future. All boaters must use vigilance and let the authorities know if they see suspicious activity. I am ALWAYS annoyed when I am pulled over by the authorities for safety checks but I know it is necessary and will be more necessary in the future with terrorism.


Topix.net   Boating - Topix.net
News on Boating from Topix.net

Chicago police to inspect boats

CHICAGO The Chicago Police Department plans to randomly inspect boats today to encourage safer boating habits and prevent accidents.


No comments: